Monday, May 23, 2016

I am a little worried about Spuddy Buddy

I invited him to come along because Betty and I had planned to travel with him, picturing him in different scenes from our travels, like Kilroy, showing up in various places.
But since we left Boise, he's done little but just sit there. All day long, mile after mile, he sits there.
He won't help with hand signals or route finding. At night, in the motel room, he just sits there.
So, when I figured that he was just along for the ride and wouldn't lift a finger to help himself, he does just that... Helps himself to my camera and tried to take a picture of me in the shower!
I guess I need to keep a closer eye on him. What's next? Stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Haha, I think you might have gotten too much sun exposure dad. ;) glad you're having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he needs some goggles. He probably has to keep his eyes shut all day long to avoid getting dust in them or the wind drying them out. So at night hecis wide awake (as evidence in picture 2) and has nothing to do but make mischieve,

    ReplyDelete